Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Other television actors

Television performers who don't fit into any of the previous categories...


Betty White:


(One of my all-time favorite autographs; she's so great!)


Steffani Brass:


(This one goes WAY back. If this kid isn't in her 20s by now, she's at least in college.)


Elisabeth Rohm:



(As you can see, this is another ancient success!)


Rachel Nichols:




Jenna Fischer:


(I'm considering writing more people from this cast, but I'm not as fond of the show as I once was. Jenna Fischer was always my favorite of the bunch.)


Invasion cast photo:

This is one of my oddest successes, because I can't quite figure out why one of the signatures is missing. This picture is almost certainly preprinted, but the lack of one person's signature makes me think each one was done separately. It's definitely not autopenned. I've never been able to figure that particular one out, what went on there.


Ginnifer Goodwin:


(This reply was my longest wait to date at three and a half years! I guess my letter got lost.)


Megan Mullally:


(This one was for friends of mine, the world's cutest couple who met over a mutual love of Megan Mullally. Yes, really! She usually doesn't sign through the mail, but she was doing a play here in NY so I thought I'd try sending her a picture at the theatre, and sure enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment