Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Harry Potter cast collection

Like everyone and their mother, I got hooked on the Harry Potter series. I'm not as hugely into the films as I am some of my other cast projects, but it's been fun pursuing these signatures!


Daniel Radcliffe ("Harry"), Emma Watson ("Hermione") and Rupert Grint ("Ron"):


(This is obviously preprinted, but it's a nice one, and heck, the collection would never seem complete without it. I don't mind preprints, though of course I prefer genuine signatures. But at least they care enough about their fans to make sure they get something - can you imagine the amount of mail they must get! Next time Daniel's on Broadway I might try for a real signature via the theatre, but maybe I'll leave that chance for the die-hard fans.)


Bonnie Wright ("Ginny Weasley"):




James and Oliver Phelps ("Fred & George Weasley"):




Evanna Lynch ("Luna Lovegood"):


(Another preprint, but I don't mind. Luna's my favorite character, so I'm glad to have anything at all!)


Matthew Lewis ("Neville Longbottom"):



I sent one photo and he provided me with two of his own, one personalized, one not (the same photo, so I won't bother posting both).


Natalia Tena ("Tonks"):



Back of photo.


Emma Thompson ("Sybil Trelawney"):


(I almost hate to stick this success in with the Harry Potter gang, as she's such an accomplished actress known for so many things. She made this one out to my entire family - we're all big fans of hers! I guess someone reads her mail - her or someone in her office.)


Brendan Gleeson ("Mad-Eye Moody")

(He was nice enough to send a second one for a friend of mine who's obsessed with Mad-Eye. Her car's license plate actually reads "MAD EYE." I couldn't in good conscience get one for myself and not her!)


Robbie Coltrane ("Hagrid"):


(Another preprint, but again, given how much mail these people get, I'm grateful for anything they're willing to send!)

1 comment: