Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Collection: showbiz families

I have a weird fondness for families full of performers. Unfortunately, most of said families are a bit too famous to be signing autographs through the mail. But while I haven't got Cusacks, Barrymores or Redgraves, I do have some pretty nice autographs - even an Oscar nominee among them! I'd love to add Amber and Russ Tamblyn to this category someday...we'll see. Fingers crossed!


Zooey Deschanel (500 Days of Summer, Tin Man, Elf) & Emily Deschanel (Bones) (daughters of Caleb and Mary Jo Deschanel):


(Preprints, but a great pictures! I've heard rumors that Emily's started signing through the mail, so maybe I'll try for a real one.)


Dakota Fanning (I Am Sam, Twilight Saga: New Moon, The Runaways), & Elle Fanning (Babel, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Phoebe in Wonderland):


(I sent the one on the right just to Dakota, but she had Elle sign it as well. I'm hoping to get a solo pic of Elle one of these days, and maybe an updated one of Dakota.)


Aria Wallace (The Perfect Man, Roxy Hunter) & Daylia Wallace (The Catch):


(How cute are the inscriptions?!)


Abigail Breslin (Oscar nominee, Best Supporting Actress for Little Miss Sunshine) & Spencer Breslin (The Kid, The Cat in the Hat, The Happening)




Bobby Coleman (Martian Child) & Holliston Coleman (Bless the Child)





Liliana Mumy (Cheaper by the Dozen, daughter of actor Bill Mumy of Lost in Space and The Twilight Zone - no reply from him yet, though)

No comments:

Post a Comment