Tuesday, June 15, 2010

House MD cast collection

Another collection that's sorely lacking. Most of these actors are a bit difficult to get signatures from, and really, it's not one of the collections I've spent tons of time and effort on (that's saved for my cult shows!) I may try for Robert Sean Leonard and Olivia Wilde (though I don't think she signs), but other than that I don't see this collection gathering much momentum.


Hugh Laurie ("Dr. Gregory House")


(A preprint - he stopped signing after I'd sent him my letter and pictures. But it's nice to get anything back, and they did return my pictures! A real signature from him would be amazing, but this is a nice picture anyway!)


Jennifer Morrison ("Dr. Allison Cameron"):


(This photo came back to me completely crushed, like it had been balled up. So much for "photographs: do not bend!" Still, it's the only autograph I've seen from her that appears to have a non-secretarial inscription - or maybe a different secretary was writing that day, as the usual inscriptions on her photos are in big block letters and identical to those of Jesse Spencer's photos as well. Either way, not a big deal, the signature is hers and that's good enough. Usually I'd use a studio type photo but this magazine shoot was so great - I love this picture of her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment