Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Other film actresses

Movie actresses who don't fit into other categories...

Angelina Jolie:




Joanne Woodward:





Louise Fletcher:




Christa B. Allen:




Alexandra Kyle:




Moira Kelly:


(This one goes way back - she spoke at my high school way back in the day and I got her autograph then.)



Erin Kelly, Diane Gaidry & Katherine Brooks (Loving Annabelle lead cast and director):




Kirsten Prout:






Thora Birch:





Skye McCole Bartusiak:




Ryan Simpkins:



(Back of the photo. How cute is that?!)




(How in the world could one kid be this cute? And if that wasn't enough, the next kid will finish you off with a cuteness heart attack)


Ariel Gade:




(I guess the young actors don't get as much mail - they almost always respond, and usually much more personally. And can you believe how cute these two are?!)




(I wrote to her after Silent Hill came out and mentioned that I see maybe one movie in theaters a year, if that, but I made an exception and went to see Silent Hill because I was so excited about it. What I did not mention was how terrible it was - yikes. Jodelle here is an amazing actress, but as a devotee of the game series, the movie as a whole wasn't very good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment