Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Miscellaneous autographs

Autographs that don't fit any of the previous categories. (Or the eventual Broadway category I will have once I scan those pictures...)


Jerry Bailey (jockey):


(Obviously a preprint, but still nice)


Torey Hayden (author, special education teacher):


(Despite being stored on a bookshelf with a ton of other books that are perfectly fine, this book has managed to mildew spectacularly. Must be something in the paper. Oh well. A friend brought this back with her from a book signing in '01. Best present ever. We share an immense love for her books.)


Steve Irwin (conservationist, television personality) & Terri Irwin:



A preprint, since Steve spent all his time either working or with his family, but it's still a favorite of my collection. Steve was my hero, and I was utterly heartbroken when he died. Still am.


Sir David Attenborough (naturalist):






Katharine McPhee (singer):





(I don't usually watch American Idol, but I loved this girl. I got lucky, too - she stopped signing right around the time I got this back. It was so nice of her to write a note on the back of the photo, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment