Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast collection

I'm not going to do individual posts for each old one that falls into a particular themed collection; instead I'll post them as a group. It just seems simpler.

So we'll start with a collection I have a deep affection for, the cast of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. A handful of these were obtained in person, and are attached to some very fond memories. I don't have most of the "main players," but my favorite people were all in the supporting cast anyway :)



(signed by Amber Benson "Tara," Anthony Stewart Head "Giles," James Marsters "Spike," and Emma Caulfield "Anya")


Amber Benson ("Tara")



I wrote her after her first episode so I must have been one of her first fan letters for the role. She swore she remembered said letter when I mentioned it offhand making idle chitchat at a convention while she was signing my photo. I kind of doubt it, seeing as it was quite a time gap between the two incidents, but nonetheless, it was sweet of her to say.

She also addressed the envelope herself, and being a nerd, I kept that:



These were from a fundraising sale she did for her first independent feature, Chance.






Mercedes McNab ("Harmony"):




Eliza Dushku ("Faith"):




James Charles Leary ("Clem"):

1 comment: